Loose Foam In-Ground Training Pit
LOOSE FOAM IN-GROUND TRAINING PIT
From beginning to advanced techniques, AAI’s pits provide the soft landing area required for today’s advanced gymnastics. Gymnastic pits function as dismount landing areas which provides extra cushioning when learning new skills, in case of falls from the equipment. Custom foam pits are designed to fit your exacting specifications. To outfit your facility, contact your local AAI dealer or call 800.247.3978 for details.
• Consists of cross-link polyethylene foam bonded to a low pile blue carpet with finished edges in sections of 2” (5cm) thick
and 6’ (1.8m) length
• Pit edging will cover 14” (35.5cm) of the concrete floor and 22” (56cm) inside the in-ground pit wall
Provides a combination of softness, durability and safe landing.
• Foam cubes fill rate: 75% minimum
• Available in 6” x 6”x 6” & 8” x 8” x 8” sizes (15 x 15 x 15cm & 20 x 20 x 20cm)
• Standard blue with other color options available
• A trampoline bed mounted 2’ (5cm) above the bottom of the pit which provides support for loose foam cubes as well
as floor clearance
For added safety & longevity AAI’s foam modules can be placed below the trampoline bed providing additional support.
• Foam Pylons are 2’ x 2’ x 2’ in shape (5 x 5 x 5cm)
• Help minimize sag over time
•Typically spaced 6’ (15cm) on center (3’ (8cm) from walls)
Contact your local AAI dealer or call 800.247.3978 for details.