The overhead suspension provides permanent ceiling-suspension over an apparatus for use in spotting training skills.
• Unit comes complete with two 5” (13cm) pulleys, ropes and a 407-064 Adjustable Padded Tumbling Belt
• Requires two Beam Clamps (not included) – refer to page 66
• Suspension ropes are fabricated from 3/8” (10 mm) diameter braided cotton cord
• For optimal installation, the ropes shall be suspended at a 35 degree angle from vertical when the tumbling belt is at waist height above the apparatus
• Ceiling height, beam placement and distance between the beams will be required when placing order
407-041 Overhead Suspension — wt. 12 lbs. (5kg)
Contact your local dealer or AAI for ordering information.