• Designed for transporting AAI’s equipment and mats• Dollies are triangular in shape with over all dimension 30” x 26” x 4 1/2” (762 x 660 x 114mm)• Two dollies are included
407-049 Apparatus Dollies — wt. 38 lbs. (17kg)
Adjustable transporters are designed to work with the following AAI apparatus: Uneven Bars, Balance Beams, Pommel Horse, Vault Table and Parallel Bars.
• Equipment transporters consist of two units• Each transporter is constructed of steel frame work, two 360 degree ball-bearing swivel casters with hard rubber wheels and a lifting...
AAI BEAM TRANSPORT
• Beam transport system consists of two 30” x 10 7/8” x 5 22/32” (762mm x 276mm x 144mm) transports includingfour swivel casters each• Gray tread is placed on the angled supports to protect the finish of the beam and transports• Can be used to transport all AAI Balance Beams
407-018 AAI Beam Transports — wt. 48 lbs. (22kg)
An important training accessory for any gymnastic program.
• High density foam filler, with top and bottom layers of firm polyethylene foam add support for the instructor• Firm inner core for added stability• Covered in durable 18 oz. vinyl• Includes handles for easy movement
416-048 Spotting Block 2’ x 2’ x 4’ (61 x 61 x 122cm) — wt....
DIGITAL SCORE FLASHER
• Portable unit swivels for 360 degree visibility• Unit stands 48” (122cm) high and extends to 70” (178cm) with special spring tension mechanism• Numerals are 9 1/2” (24cm) high by 6 1/2” (17cm) wide
418-002 Three-Digit Score Flasher — wt. 28 lbs. (13kg)418-003 Four-Digit Score Flasher — wt. 30 lbs. (14kg)418-701 Replacement digit...
I-BEAM CLAMP422-053 Fits beams 5” to 9” (12.7 to 22.8cm) with flange up to 3/4” (1.9cm) thick — wt. 11 lbs. (5kg)422-054 Fits beams 9” to 14” (23 to 36cm) with flange up to 3/4” (2cm) thick — wt. 13 lbs. (6kg)
• Fits square and tapered beams between 5” to 7”(13 to 18cm) in width• Includes four lag screws 422-061 Wood Clamp — wt. 12 lbs. (5kg)...
AAI offers three styles of climbing ropes for a variety of uses, including strength training and physical education.
• Constructed of top quality 1 1/2” (4cm) diameter manila rope• Standard lengths of 24’ (7.3m)• Custom lengths available - sold on a non-return basis• All ropes include steel top clamps installed, ready for attachment to...
SINGLE OAK WALL MOUNTED BALLET BARRE
• 11’ (3.4m) Ballet barre is constructed of 1 1/2” (4cm) hand sanded oak sealed in linseed oil• For use with 1 1/2” (4cm) barre• Height of the bracket is 11.75” (30cm)• Manufactured with industrial steel and are finished with chrome powder coat• Recommended height setting for adults is 42” (107cm) off the floor...
DOUBLE OAK WALL MOUNTED BALLET BARRE
• 11’ (3.4m) Ballet barre is constructed of 1 1/2” (4cm) hand sanded oak sealed in linseed oil• Three chrome plated mounting brackets attach the barres to the wall• Brackets are manufactured with industrial steel and are finished with chrome powder coat• Bottom barre extends 4” (10cm), while the top bar extends 6”...
FREESTANDING SINGLE OAK BALLET BARRE
• 5’ Ballet barre is constructed of 1 1/2” (4cm) hand sanded oak sealed in linseed oil• Two hand wheels make height adjustment of the barre easy for all ages• Legs rotate to allow the barre to fold flat for easy storage against a wall• Infinitely adjustable from approximately 32” to 48” in height (81 x 122cm)• Gray...
RING/ROPE HOIST Conveniently stores rings when not in use.
• Wooden wall bracket attaches quickly to any wall• Rope has snap on the top end, allowing quick attachment to the rings• Weighted top end of rope brings rings down when needed
407-022 Ring/Rope Hoist— wt. 6 lbs. (3kg)
PREMIER VAULT TRAMPOLINE
The Premier Vault Trampoline has the same profile as AAI’s Vaulting Boards and is used for levels 1-4, P.R.E.P. optional athletes and team gymnastics (USAG and AAU Competitions).
• Made of 1½” (38mm) square steel tubing, formed to the shape of a vault board• Adjustable rear legs allow adjustment to three different heights at...
JUNIOR VAULT TRAMPOLINE
The Junior Vault Trampoline has the same profile as AAI’s Vaulting Boards and is used for levels 1-4 and P.R.E.P. optional athletes and team gymnastics (USAG and AAU Competitions).
• Made of 1½” (38mm) square steel tubing, formed to the shape of a vault board• Two rear wheels allow it to be rolled into position• Legs are...
FLOOR TRAINING TRAILS
Durable fiberglass training bars are great for strength training, station work during bar workouts, teaching handstands and transitions.
• 405-204 wood end brace is 2” wide x 9” long x 4 ½” high. (5 x 9 x 11cm) Bar length of 47” (119cm)• 1 ½” (38mm) diameter rail is made of solid maple and is covered in a protective laminate...
JUNIOR BALANCE BEAM
These Balance Beams are a great training product for beginning gymnasts.
• Wood core construction• Working surface has 1/4” (.6cm) padding, with competition suede-like cover• Top of beam is 5 1/2” (14cm) high• Beam rests on wooden feet• Beam width is 4” (10cm)
406-223 Junior Balance Beam 8’ (2.4m) — wt. 47 lbs. (21kg)406-224 Junior...
ROUND PARALLETTE BARS
Gain upper body strength while learning basic parallel bar techniques such as L-sits, V-sits and handstand presses.
• Shape of rail matches our round graphite bar• Made of solid maple and bar is covered in a protective laminate coating• Comes completely assembled• Bar is 12” in length (30cm)• Overall dimensions of 13 ½” long x 4...