ELITE™ RA BALANCE BEAM
This top of the line Reflex Adjustable (RA) Balance Beam is handcrafted, ensuring the highest quality and attention to detail.
• FIG Approved – aka International Elite Balance Beam• Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications• Accommodates FIG, USAG, NCAA® and NFHS mat specifications• Unique 1/4” (6mm) composite pad...
CLASSIC™ RA BALANCE BEAMS
The CLASSIC™ line is ideal for schools, gymnastics clubs and training facilities.
• Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications• Accommodates FIG, USAG, NCAA® andNFHS mat specifications• Top surface has a 1/4” (6 mm) thick layer of sponge foam and a 1/4” (6 mm) layer of neoprene rubber• Beam is covered with a durable,...
ADJUSTABLE CLUB BALANCE BEAM
AAI’s new Adjustable Club Balance Beam allows for easy height changes to accommodate athletes and coaches at all levels.
• Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications• Accommodates FIG, USAG, NCAA® and NFHS mat specifications• Used at Regional and National Championships• Easy, one-person adjustment between 50cm and...
100 SERIES BALANCE BEAM
This beam is perfect for teaching entry-level skills.
• Spin lock adjustment to four different height settings, 30 5/8”, 34 5/8”, 38 5/8” and 42 5/8” (78, 88, 98 and 108cm)• Steel core covered with 120 gauge suede-like material• Base and uprights finished in powder coat blue which resists chipping,fading and regular wear found in...
LOW BALANCE BEAM
Non-Reflex Training Balance Beam.
• Similar to Competition CLASSIC™ beam but without interchangeable reflex springs• Quality low training beam for athletes of all levels• Accommodates mats up to 20cm• Bases are powder coated blue which resists chipping and fading• Beam dimensions: 16’ 5” long x 4” wide x 15 3/4” high (5m x 10cm x 40cm)...
CLASSIC™ LOW REFLEX BALANCE BEAM
Fully featured Low Reflex Balance Beam.
• Competition CLASSIC™ beam positioned on low legs• Interchangeable reflex springs adjust beam action for athletes of all levels• Accommodates mats up to 20cm• Bases are powder coated blue which resists chipping and fading• Beam dimensions: 16’ 5” (5m) long x 4” (10cm) wide x 16...
BALANCE BEAM TRAINING PAD
Necessary for learning and practicing new skills.
• Single pad is 72” (183cm) long x 20” (8cm) wide• Foam filler is 1 1/4” (38mm) thick with 14 oz. red vinyl cover• Snug fit with 6 ½” (16.5cm) hook and loop fasteners• Pad can be positioned anywhere on the beam (end, left, right) in order to provide cushioning where the athlete...
SUEDE BEAM TRAINING PAD
• Suede is 36” (91cm) square with 1/4” (6mm) polyethylene padding• Provides an additional layer of padding during balance beam training• Designed to hang over the beam for quick placement and removal• The inner surface is a slip-resistant material textured for better grip on the beam
416-051 Suede Beam Pad — wt. 6 lbs. (2kg)...
BEAM LEG PADS & FILLER SYSTEMS
Designed to cover the legs of the ELITE™ Balance Beams and the CLASSIC™ Balance Beams.
• Padding includes 18 oz. vinyl covers with hook and loop fasteners• Filler is made of prime 70 ILD polyurethane and cross-link polyethylene• Connects base and landing mats together• Available in 20, 18 or 12cm thickness
Adjustable transporters are designed to work with the following AAI apparatus: Uneven Bars, Balance Beams, Pommel Horse, Vault Table and Parallel Bars.
• Equipment transporters consist of two units• Each transporter is constructed of steel frame work, two 360 degree ball-bearing swivel casters with hard rubber wheels and a lifting...
AAI BEAM TRANSPORT
• Beam transport system consists of two 30” x 10 7/8” x 5 22/32” (762mm x 276mm x 144mm) transports includingfour swivel casters each• Gray tread is placed on the angled supports to protect the finish of the beam and transports• Can be used to transport all AAI Balance Beams
407-018 AAI Beam Transports — wt. 48 lbs. (22kg)
NEOPRENE BEAM PAD
• 5mm thick Neoprene pad is 36” (91cm) long x 24” (61cm) wide with hook and loop fasteners for attachment around the beam• The outer surface is a jersey fabric, while the inner surface is textured for better grip on the beam• Provides an additional layer of padding during balance beam training
416-050 Neoprene Beam Pad — wt. 3 lbs....
SUEDE PADDED BEAM MAT
The Suede Padded Beam Mat is designed to cushion landings during balance beam training.
• Constructed of sanded material which matches the material used on AAI Balance Beams• Features a non-slip material on the underside to help keep the pad in place• Seams allow a more formfitting pad• Includes hook and loop straps to help keep it...
REFLEX LOW TRAINING BEAM
Wider working surface makes this beam essential for training.
• 6” (15cm) wide working surface• Padded with ½” (13mm) thick foam and covered with durable, slip-resistant material• Four spring-loaded legs allow for maximum rebound• All supports have non-marking pads to reduce the risk of floor damage• Beam dimensions: 16’ 4”...
LOW BEAM ADAPTER KIT
Converts AAI aluminum beam core to floor beam for use in teaching beginning balance beam skills.
• Bases are constructed of 4” (102mm) x 11/2” (38mm) rectangular tubing with a leg base of 20” (508mm) long
407-052 Low Beam Adapter Kit — wt. 21 lbs. (10kg)
Durable suede cover provides authentic balance beam feel
4" (10cm) beam width provides the gymnast with a comfortable working surface
Foam core is constructed using polyethylene foam
Tapered to the floor for added stability
Dimensions: 4" x 106" x 2
HOLIDAY GIFT ITEMS ORDERED AFTER 11/25 ARE NOT GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS